EAT MY SHORTSon September 8, 2011 at 12:01 am
Did you see what I just did? Did you see what I just did?! CHAMPION!
You better be enjoying this, ’cause I’m not doing it for Timmy and I’m sure as hell ain’t doing it for me.
I’m just gunna write a little sumethin’ about each character, because they’re all so dear to me.
- Brian – That gave me a bitter taste in the mouth, because his story is the darkest one. “I will never bring a gun to school again”, augh, make’s my heart ache! Still, it couldn’t play any other way. Also, I’ve always considered B.C. an almost perfect movie, it it wasn’t for all the snogging at the end (honestly, I think even the janitor and Mr Vernon were getting it on in his office) and Brian was left out. No love for the geek, eh?
- Andrew – A bit underrated by the fans (they’re all too busy gushing over Bender’s bad-boy antics) I’ve always considered him a keeper. Dumb as a post and three appel’s high, he’s still the one that stick’s up for everybody, especially when Bender’s on the fritz, which is always. Coach Bombay for fuck’s sake! Quack, quack, quack, join in with me, quack, quack…!
- Claire – I do love me some Ringwald, yes I do, and she was never better than in this one. Shallow, frustrated yet emapthic. And she looked really good in pink, not many people do.
- Bender – I always have trouble with these character’s, the bad guy’s who aren’t really all that bad, just bad on the outside and all creamy at the center and OH JUST SHUT IT. For some reason people love to love them, but really, Judd Nelson’s seems to be such an asshole and it’s just shining straight through. Same thing with Rob Lowe’s in “St Elmo’s Fire”, complete douche. Still, he does bring something to the table (about everything, without him no interaction) and he does have an eerie talent to get under people’s skin.
- Allison – Did anyone walk out of that theater NOT being in love with that girl? And feeling slightly upset because of the make-over? Claire, you leave that little wierdo alone, don’t come sneaking around here with your bows! Over the year’s you run into a lot of Allison-offspring, but for some reason, they always annoy the hell out of you. There can be only one.